Seattle Electrification Services
What Is Electrification?
Electrification involves switching your property’s reliance on fossil fuels to technologies that use only electricity. Making this move opens the door for property owners to reap numerous benefits. Electrifying your home or commercial building reduces utility and maintenance costs, and it can allow you to capitalize on various incentive programs and tax credits. At Custom Electrical Services, we have always prided ourselves on delivering the highest quality solutions to our customers. Electrification is just that. For your next project, ask us about how we might help you go electric.
The Benefits of Electrification
There are numerous ways that opting to go electric for your next service can benefit you.
Our Seattle electrification services can:
- Save you money on energy bills. Electrification technologies are energy efficient. They allow you to use less electricity while powering your residential or commercial property.
- Reduce your need for repairs and maintenance. From installing LED lighting to upgrading your electrical panel, we can fit your home with technology that lasts longer than others and works more efficiently, saving you money over time.
- Help you cash in on tax credits and incentive programs. The state of Washington offers numerous incentives for those who purchase EVs and install chargers. Additionally, Pacific Power allows those who install qualified LED lighting to recover up to 70% of the costs through their incentive program.
If you want to know how we could help you reap any of the above benefits, contact us today. We will be happy to speak with you about the technologies we could bring to your property.
Commercial and Residential EV Charger Installation
One of our most popular electrification services for both residential and commercial properties is EV charger installation. While it makes sense that a homeowner who has purchased an EV would need to install a charger, you might be wondering why the owner of a business or organization might want to do the same.
Below are just some of the many benefits of EV chargers:
- They can attract new patrons and make regulars of customers that are already fans of your business
- They appeal to future employees who drive EVs and can help you retain the quality staff you already have
- They can increase your property’s value
- They show you are committed to using energy in ways that are better for your community and the future of the planet
If you are interested in bringing this technology to your property, find out more by visiting our EV charger page.
Going Electric has Never Been Easier
In the past, installing an EV charger or fitting your property with energy-efficient LED lighting has been complicated. Now, our electrification services in Seattle make it easier than ever before to harness the power of these technologies. In fact, we have partnered with QMerit to provide you with the industry’s best in electrification services. Only certain businesses have earned the privilege to partner with QMerit, which is why we are proud to have this distinction. With this partnership and our 10+ years of experience combined, we are your top choice for electrification in King and Pierce Counties.
“They were genuine and wanted to help us. You have saved this family from a heat wave!”- J. S.
“They did great and I can't recommend them enough. They even fixed a small issue that the HVAC electrician ( separate company ) messed up on.”- Drew R.
“I have worked with Custom Electrical Services for installing a Tesla wall connector in a tight and difficult location. Was very much impressed with their quick and clear responses. More importantly they did an exceptional work installing the charger.”- Aslan M.
“The electricians were highly knowledgeable. They even arranged for permit and the follow up inspection over a video call with the inspector.”- Arun G.